ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 22 December 2013

any umbrellas, any umbrellas to mend today...

click on photo to enlarge

Well a bit of a surprise this morning for me as after my beach run-a-bout the Guv and the Misses went to Kalamata city for breakfast. Mind you I got what I normally get when they breakfast out , nothing!

Now I'm not sure if they are expecting rain in Kalamata, but as you can see the side street was full of umbrellas.  The Guv said it was Christmas decoration but I think they have had a visit from "Mary Poppins", or was that "Flanagan & Allen"?

The Umbrella song

1 comment: