ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Things I want to teach you


Now I accept you humans teach us canines a lot of good things, but there are some things we canines can teach you also.  
I have listed them below for all my friends................


Never pass up an opportunity to go for a joy ride

Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy

When a loved one comes home, always run to greet them

When it's in your best interest, practice obedience

Let others know when they have invaded your territory

Take naps and stretch before rising

Run, romp and play daily

Eat with gusto and enthusiastically

Be loyal

Never pretend your something you're not

If what you want lies buried, dig for it

When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and 
nuzzle them gently.

Thrive on attention and let people hug you

Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

On hot days drink plenty of water and sit under a tree

When you're happy dance around and wag your entire body

No matter how often you are scolded, don't buy the guilt thing and
pout - run right back and make friends

Delight in the simple joy of a long walk..........










No comments:

Post a Comment