ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas present....

click on photos to enlarge

Yeah I got my present from Santa after all.  Mind you I was not allowed to open it until after we came back from the beach walk this morning, I couldn't wait. As soon as we got back home I was into it!


mmmmm a pair of shoes......
now as I have four feet do you think that's a bit mean?


Ah, sorted, they taste good guess there for eating rather than wearing then.


Hey up, I'm getting watched


Think I'll take this one downstairs and hide it before the Guv gets his hands on it, I can see he's watching through the window!





No comments:

Post a Comment