ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 29 December 2013

Another new friend..

click on photos to enlarge

For the last couple of days the beach run-a-about has been more fun than normal as I made a new friend.  Whilst my housekeepers were chatting with her people we shared stories about our travels in Europe.


Like me "Fili" was a Greek stray, and found by these nice people from Slovakia in the rocks near the sea front in Filiatra as a pup a couple of years ago.  Hence her name. Since then she has travelled back and forth with them from Greece to Slovakia.......


We had great fun it running around the beach together exploring the beach huts left by some humans from the summer time.






No comments:

Post a Comment