ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 5 December 2013

I'm back on line....



Well a whole three weeks without telephones or internet and finally a guy in a blue tin box on wheels comes and sorts it!  Well nearly sorts it as the current internet speed I have is about as fast as the Guv opening his wallet to pay for the Misses hair do's!

Now I was telling my friend Rex all about how the sky produced these flashes and bangs that caused all this problem.  "No need to tell me" he said, "You at least got to go inside and hide away from it all, I got left out in it!"

He's right, I'm lucky really as most of my Greek canine friends get left outside all the time no matter what the weather.  If they are lucky (huh) they get a metal barrel to sleep in!  Despite my country having very strict animal care laws (in fact stricter than even the UK), no one enforces them!

Anyway, as I said "I'm back" so over the next few days I'll tell you about a new group of friends I have made.........


No comments:

Post a Comment