ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 2 June 2018

Another day, another site


So on our way back home to France from the UK the misses wanted to visit a place where her father was hospitalised in WWII.  You see she has a photo of him standing outside a house that she has the address for and decided to have her photo taken in the exact same spot.


That meant another camp site so we decided to camp in the same town where this house was 
Arques-la-Bataille 


I'll show you the photo of the misses and the old photo of her father tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment