ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 October 2018

A treat for the weekend



Now as I was saying in my last blog with all those swords pointed at me I was getting a bit concerned I could end up as a kebab!  Mentioned it to the Guv and I got even more concerned as he took me to a human eating place where they were cooking!  Of course I need not have worried it was just time for my people to have lunch, not a bad place either but I just got the usual bowl of water.


After my people had ate here it was off to have a look around the town and the church.


I thought I should give thanks for my life and being saved from the streets by the Guv and the Missus (if you do not know my history go the very beginning pages of my blog to read about it). I also prayed for all my Greek canine friends left on the streets, mistreated and hungry.




Now if you have not worked out where this is it is the city of Condom.  Known in history for the protection it offered pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela and was made famous in the French film "Happiness in the Field". I wonder if that has anything to do with the cities name?






No comments:

Post a Comment