ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 18 October 2018

Take cover !!!!



Now this place scared the heck out of me.  I was siting nice and quiet in my best pose for the Guv to take my photo and the air raid sirens went off!  (see the bottom photo).  I think I'd much rather the sirens from homeland, at least they only frightened the sailors.


The town of Fleurance is yet another French town that dates way back even before the Guv was born. In the 15 century it became famous for its fabric factory making serge. Now it is known for having the largest astronomy festival in France each August.




No comments:

Post a Comment