ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 14 October 2018

Home from home



Well my people really felt at home here and had their morning coffee in this place run by a guy from Wales! (You'd never guess that would you?). The village of Valance-sur-Blaise was founded in 1274 and the church below is 16th century.




The village has three wells, and it is these wells that helped the villages with stand sieges over the centuries. 


It also has a town port and you can take boat trips here to Condom. Think I'll stick to the poppymobile though as you know I don't like water.


No comments:

Post a Comment