ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Going to see Pal.....

After our return home Mr Stop'it took a few days to sort out the "kennel on wheels". I was glad really as I had time to root around and find all those old bones I had hidden in the garden. The best digging places are where my people have put the automatic watering systems around the plants. The rest of the garden is now far too hard for me to dig in!
Talking of digging, the other day we went out and I was taken to see my friend Pal, now we always have great fun together running about and playing chase. I keep him chasing me as not to be seen to be too easy! He also had buried bones so I let him do the digging up and supervised (see photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment