ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 21 June 2010

Places we went to.....

Now the main purpose of going to Nafplion was so that Mr & Mrs Stop'it could meet their friends from Herefordshire who were due to dock on a cruise liner they were holidaying on. However prior to that we went off in the 'blue tin box on wheels' to have a look around the area. There was lots to see and some very nice harbours like the one in the pictures of Epidavros port, where I was allowed to sit on the terrace with my people as they enjoyed a frappe. I was given a drink of water also.....
We then went to Tolon, now theres a place my people did not like, I heard Mr Stop'it say its was too night cluby and OK for the young people though.......now I'm only two & a half, and in human years that makes me a teenager.....and I really come alive at night, I just love to bark, growl and howl the night away !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment