ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 June 2010

I got a medal !

I did not feel too well for the rest of the day after I had my injections at the vets, so I took it easy in the basement on the sofa. Now I remember telling you all I was bought a new collar for being so brave, and guess what I got a medal as well.
If you look close you can see the red disk points to the arrow on the top showing my anti rabies injection is valid until 5.2011. Now that lets me travel with the Stop'its through Europe..Oh yes, all except Gt Britain! I think it is about time they started banning human immigration there not picked on us canines!

No comments:

Post a Comment