ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 12 June 2010

Lots of activity about....

Over the last 48 hours there has been lots of activity around the house and my peoples mobile kennel. Now the last time this happened we all went away for a few days, and I am pleased to see one of my sleeping baskets being put in their kennel. I think that means I get to go as well !
I'm glad I do not have to help doing all that loading as the temperature is in the high 30's, far too hot for a dog to work. Now you might recall I am not allowed in the human kennel upstairs but I can go into the basement living area. A few weeks ago my people had air conditioning put in there also, so for today I think I'll crash out in their air-conditioned kennel in preparation for my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment