ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 19 June 2010

A new friend

After looking at a few sites my people found one that had lots of space. When we arrived I knew the owner of the site liked dogs because he had four dogs on the site of his own. Now if we were to stay there I had to make sure they knew just who was going to be boss!
I must say however the first time the "tribe" came to see me I got a bit worried, now one at a time I can handle, but four against one is not good odds.....I kept close to Mr Stopit.
Later that day the biggest of the tribe came around alone, we had a controlled meeting and I found him quite OK, but he did not want to play with me though. We did not know his name so Mrs Stop'it called him BIG BEN. Actually I felt quiet sorry for him, he looked like a big bear and had masses of fur so he must have been very hot. Also he needed a good brush, as his fur was in some places too matted and coming out. Still he was very friendly.....in fact too friendly with Mr Stop'it in my eyes because Mr Stop'it gave him some of my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment