ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 23 June 2010


As I was not allowed to chase cats or play with other dogs I had no other option but to make myself a nuisance and climb all over Mr Stop'it whilst he was chatting to his friend Mike. It was quite a hot day, in fact the temperature exceeded 40 C, so I was glad of the shade offered by the cafe canopies, and as always Mr Stop'it seen I was alright for water to drink. I was not hungry so politely refused some of the bacon offered me from the humans sandwich,I guess British dogs never do this as Sheila,the female UK human was very surprised I refused food, but you see us girls must watch our weight! However the humans devoured the biggest club sandwich and chips I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment