ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 31 October 2010

The fox is back

Sometimes you just give in with these humans! Over the last few nights I spent time telling them the fox was back in the area and hanging out in an old shed next door to us. Did they listen?  NO!
The other day it rained, did I care, no....I kept watch on the fox and got soaked, but again did the humans come and sort it out... did they heck. I just got told off for being a "mutt" and staying out in the rain.
Well now they believe me......
Mr Stop'it came out the other morning as I was barking at the fox whilst it sat in the field, and he actually seen it.  He went next door to warn the Greek people to take care of their chickens at night because of the fox......but he learnt it was too late......ALL DEAD.  (the chickens not the Greeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment