ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 28 October 2010

Local "runway"


Well I guess I have to admit Mr Stop'it seems to have had a good job done in the garden, at least it means I will not have to get "my undercarriage"  wet and dirty when I run down to the gate to see whats going on!  Odd though I don't think he made it big enough because once it was leveled he kept watering it, I think he wanted it to grow...odd these humans!   Now talking of undercarriages we are not too far from the local airport, I wonder if he can rent it out as well for landings?
Actually I think he had it done just in time as just after he stopped watering it over the last few days we have suffered nothing but rain, rain and more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment