ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 October 2010

The "Mean Green Road Machine""



As I said in my earlier blog Mrs Stop'it has her own tin box on wheels now, and as you can see its fitted out for me to ride in! As I tend to get rather sandy when I come back from the beach my people have "Rosie proofed" the rear seats, as they say. Its not quite as comfortable as the blue tin box, but it is easier for me to see through the side windows, and to get my head out and sniff around. In fact I don't mind what we ride in, I just LOVE riding in cars.....
I have to humour Mr Stop'it when we get ready to go out, I am not allowed in the tin box until he tells me. He always opens the doors and makes me wait before giving the command to jump in. I think he likes to believe he is in control of me.....ha ha, thats what he thinks !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment