ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 October 2010

I'm dog gone tired.....

I had a really busy day !  First we set off for our run on the beach (and Mrs Stop'its sit down!!), then it was off to the local village for a food "top up" before setting off back home.  Now I had just settled down for a "dog nap" and my people were up and off again.  Sometimes I get left behind, but this time I heard the rattle of my leash so I knew I was invited too.
Now once I get to certain locations I tend to smell where we are off to, and on this occasion it was Pal's house.
The humans sat, drank, talked and ate whilst Pal and I played in the garden. As time went by we too got hungry and Pal's dinner arrived. I was a bit trouble that my people did not seem to have brought my dinner dish with them, so I was very relieved when Pal's mum produced a dish for me.  Dinner with friends, what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment