ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 18 October 2010

A surprise holiday



All of a sudden there was a lot of phone activity by my people, something was up. Then I seen my food dish and grub loaded into the back of the "Green Meanie" and I was off to Pal's house.
(I'll tell you more about Mrs Stop'its "Green Meanie" on wheels later)
As we arrived Pal was at the fence and let out a load bark when he seen me, soon we were playing together in the garden. Mr Stop'it disappeared almost immediately, but I was not too concerned as Pal's people look after me really well. Each morning we go out for long walks in the woods and fields nearby; its great to have someone to run about with!  Another thing is when I am at Pal's I get extra treats from his "mum" because she bakes lots of cakes, but don't tell Mr Stop'it because he seldom allows me human food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment