ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 5 November 2015

Bang, Bang ..............




Today I am glad I am in Greece and not in the U.K.  Why?  Because tonight loads of my canines friends will become very, very frightened and I would as well because "Its Guy Fawkes Night".

I hate loud bangs, fireworks, gun shots and even loud motorcycles. When we do have fireworks over here in Greece at Easter time my people either take me out well away from them (that is not always possible), or they have a spray they use around the house that calms me down called "Adaptil".

So if you have pets and are in UK tonight PLEASE don't leave us alone and understand just how frightened we can become........


No comments:

Post a Comment