ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Balls........................

I was pretty glad to get out of the vets surgery I can tell you, even though he gave me a clean bill of health. I did not like being stuck with needles. I guess it was for the best though, you see if I'd had some of the nasty diseases dogs can get out here the Stoppits would not have been able to keep me and my life would have been put to an end!
So it was off in the big blue tin box again, head in the wind and home...... On the way we stopped at the beach and I had a good run around in the sand, and when we did get home I was given a squeaky orange ball by Mrs Stoppit. Now you may not believe it but I had never had a ball before, and I did not know what to do with it. The Stoppits kept squeaking it and throwing it away, so I took it off them and ran off in the garden with it. If they did not want it I'll keep it for myself !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment