ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Pal comes on holiday


Pal arrived with his people and not only did he bring his food bowl and food he also brought his "comfort blanket". Now I ask you what a thing to bring, whimp or what? Thats him behind me on the balcony. I suppose I had to allow it as he was only still about 9 months old.
Anyway I gave him a good tour of our home, except the upstairs bit where the Stoppits won't allow me in, saying that HE tried it on and tried to get in! Wow that was soon sorted by both my people and his, I told him, but he did not listen!
It soon became time for Pals people to leave him, I actually felt a bit sorry for him as he cried at the gate as their car drove away and I remember how I felt when the first people I looked after "dumped" me. This was however different as it was only for a short while and he would be going home when Mr Rottweiller got better...... so to take is mind off things we played games, lots of games !



No comments:

Post a Comment