ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 30 April 2010

Friends for life.......


As time went by Pal and I became real good friends, I even let him share my sleeping basket in the basement. Now like lots of couples one or another have things that can really annoy. Pal says I snore, and I think he eats too much.


On the latter I had to be very quick eating my dinner because if I took my eyes off my dish he was in there eating my grub! . One day my people gave him a dental bone, now one of those concrete looking bones lasts me weeks, he crunched his and it disappeared within 10 minutes! Time went by very quickly but Pal's people did not come on the day originally planned as the male human he looks after needed a few more days to recover from his operation. I hope he can stay with us for good....................






No comments:

Post a Comment