ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Its all for the best Yeh !!!!

Truthfully I do not remember much after the needle in my front leg, the next recollection I have was that of a dream in which I was running and running to the people I look after. I could hear their voices, but I could not get to them. It was an awful dream, and when I really woke up I was just so dizzy and could not stand. Now I really wanted to go to the toilet and a made several attempts to get up, I fell about the place but with a bit of help from Mr Stoppit I got out into the garden............ohhhhhhhh relief !

No comments:

Post a Comment