ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 25 April 2010

Getting into a routine....



With all the worries of having puppies out of the way, and my operation scar healing really well, days with my people started getting into a great routine. Each morning Mr Stoppit would get up about 0730hrs and come out of his kennel; now as the nights tend to be very long hard work for us dogs making sure no ones about and foxes etc stay out of the garden, I am always really pleased to see him. I always roll over so he can tickle my belly (I love that), then I get brushed down and fed.
Once Mrs Stop'it appears we go off to the beach for my morning walk. Thats me and Mrs Stoppit in the photo taken last winter on the beach. Here I can have great fun, and I intend to make the most of it as us dogs are only allowed on the beaches in Greece from October to May, then the humans demand them for themselves !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment