ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 24 April 2010

I've lost it ! (the bonnet)

It was to be another three days before the bonnet was removed for good. Now I was able to have a good look at what happened down there. I heard the Stop'its tell people I had been spayed; now I thought they meant "sprayed" because as I said before Mr Stoppit sprayed me with aluminium spray on my underneath each day....it was OK really because it stopped me itching and protected my stitches.
But I soon found out what they meant! Oh well I guess I will not have to have the worry of having pups and dogs chasing me (mmmm I was looking forward to that fun!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment