ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 11 April 2010

I think its my turn to visit

Now it was just as well Pal and I got on OK because one day I went for a ride with Mr Stoppit in the blue tin box to Pal's house. I thought it quite odd that Mrs Stoppit stayed at home and before we left my master loaded the car with MY chair, cushion and loads of food.
I had not been to Pal's house before so when I got there I had a good look around (thats us in the photo), now there was not quite as much garden we could dig up as at the Stoppits but we certainly could try and make a mess of Pal's owners nice veggie plot!!! Whats more Pal had a pet of his own, a cat called Charlie....now that could be fun....................



No comments:

Post a Comment