ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 26 April 2010

Summer....this is the life !

All through summer the routine was pretty much the same. My people always took me out in the morning and most days they spent time doing human sorts of things in the garden. Now I have just over an acre to run about and dig holes in, but for some reason whilst the humans dig holes when I do it I have my name shouted at me...." Rosie Stoppit ! " Well I should not complain too much they do plant trees in the holes they dig and my mate "Pal" loves trees for the obvious reason. I decided to take it easy and sunbathe.....
Now talking of Pal just after summer one of the humans he looks after had to go to into hospital for an operation. I am not sure of their name but when I stayed with them they called me "Rosie Rottweiller", so I guess it must be Mr Mrs Rottweiller.....Anyway as Mr Rottweiller had to go to hospital my people volunteered to look after Pal......we had some great fun, I'll tell you about it tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment