ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 29 April 2010

Time to rest.......


I think I told you that us dogs were not permitted in the upstairs area of the Stopit's house but we are allowed in the basement. Yehhhh!!
So after a hard days play Pal and I used to sit on the sofa and watch television. (Thats us with Mr Stop'it)

We are very lucky really as not only can we watch Greek TV, but we can also get some UK TV through the satellite Mr Stop'it put in. My favorite programmes are "Lassie" and "One man and his dog", but I could sort those sheep, out far quicker for the BBQ than they do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment