ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 12 April 2010

He's gone !!!!!!

When Pal and I had tired of playing in the garden we went to have a drink of water, and guess what? Mr Stoppit was nowhere to be seen, he'd gone and left me !
Now I did not mind being left here with Pal's people because I knew they would look after me well, but Pal kept teasing me, saying the Stoppits had "dumped" me and I was not wanted. I got a bit upset at first and rebelled by biting his ears......
Actually I decided I was "on holiday", I just knew the Stoppits had to go back to the UK for a few weeks and were unable to take me because I did not have a passport. Pal's people were great, every morning we went out for a long walk in the fields, and in return I decided I should teach this "young pup" how to look after his people !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment