ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 19 April 2010

But I did not feel ill...................

We had our normal trip to the beach and afterwards we stopped in Messini. I was taken in to a "dog hospital", now as I said I did not feel ill, and before the Stop'its left for the UK they had me checked out and given the normal dogie injections for the nasty things we can get out here. Why am I here I thought?
I met a very nice lady vet, called Maria who examined me, listened to my heart and took my temperature (I did not like where the thermometer went I can tell you!). Next she shaved some of my tummy and a bit of my leg. Now I am not a whimp so I tolerated yet another needle being put in my leg, and she left it there taped in....
Whats going on I thought, I've heard about us canines being put to sleep and never waking up again !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment