ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Time passes quickly....

I was with my mate Pal (thats him in the picture) for nearly nine weeks whilst the Stoppits were in the UK. The people Pal looks after cared for me very well, and I had a great time, despite Pal trying each dinner time to "nick" my dinner! I have never seen a "pup" eat so much.....
Anyway I heard Pal's people talking about my owners coming back soon and collecting me; now as much as I like Pal I am looking forward to some peace and quiet back in my own home. Little did I know what the Stoppits had planned for me !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment